Please read the below before clicking Add to Basket above.
Booking Information for Testing/Consultancy Sessions undertaken by Sports and Health Services Clinic
ENQUIRIES FOR TESTING/CONSULTANCY SESSIONS
Any enquiries for Testing/Consultancy Sessions must be made via email to [email protected]. Following prior approval via that email address, a consultation and/or testing will then be booked.
- Payment must be made in full and in advance.
- Upon successful completion of your online payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
- St Mary’s University reserves the right to change session prices before a booking is made. Wherever possible, reasonable notice will be given.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- A session may be cancelled or rescheduled no more than 3 times via email at least 24 hours before the session without penalty. In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded.
- If a session is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice or is missed no refund will be issued.
The cancellation policy applies regardless of whether you applied a promotion code to your booking, and whether or not you were referred.
If there are extenuating circumstances to any cancellation St Mary’s University may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with a credit that can be used to re-book a session.
In the unlikely event of a mechanical or electrical breakdown, or a staffing issue that prevents us from performing your session, we will give you a choice of a full refund or a credit to re-book the session.